ANS- Air Navigation Services
Air Navigation Services incl. Air Traffic Controller Licensing
Our module for air traffic controller licensing manages the requirements to acquire the different types of licences and to print them. The very distinctive feature of our system is to check the requirements in the background and to guide the user through the process of issueing a licence. Our module takes care of the complete live-cycle of the persons and stores all relevant information (courses, examinations, medical fitness, licenses etc.). Of course we keep all details of changes (who, when, what, ...)
Highlights are i.E.:
- Multi licences per person - shown in hierarchical tree
- Complete access to customer management module (EMPIC® CM)
- Extensive definition of background data (meta data) like all possible theoretical examinations, practical experiences, licences, ratings, endorsements, units/sectors and their respective detailed data
- Definition of condition trees for different type of licences, ratings and endorsements. Various acquisition types (initial, renewal, etc.) may have different condition trees.
- Entry of relevant data like: all accomplished theoretical and practical examinations, medicals, ratings, unit-endorsements, state- and licence endorsements, check points and licence printouts per air traffic controller
- Detailed history of all data base changes
- Automatic updates of "products" at customer management (EMPIC® CM)
- Interface to EMPIC® ANS-M
The end-user can define international rules (like Eurocontrol ESARR5) and/or national regulations within our software module.
Update: April 07